Page 1 of 1
why do we leak gas???
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:48 pm
by me
Gas is supposed to be retain in the intestines right? I think what we should be trying to figure out is why gas is travelling (escaping) upwards in stead downwards.
Is it that we are generating more gas than a normal person? In which case what would be the reason for that??
Is it the duodenum valve malfunctioning and letting gas escape??
Is some digestive organ not working properly???
why isn't coming out in the form of just smelly gas burps and instead the gas realease is constant??
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:57 pm
by me
Also I want to add that sometimes I get this really sharp pain in my heart, almost as if I was having a heart attack but in reallity is actually gas pressure causing it due to constipation. Although I don't feel as constipated as when I started this, or maybe I been constipated for so long that I can't even tell the difference between being constipated and not being constipated.
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:03 pm
by meowkity1
Yeah, I'm still wondering why I never ever burp. Could all that gas just be slowly slipping out. Although Im not sure this is my primary reason.
Im starting to think I have some mutated bacteria, I just know people are sneezing and coughing from major distances away from me. What the ***k little alien organism of mutationism has invaded me? I hd the nerve to order evora plu with probiora 3, And I vcant seem to get this ****ing not so white coating off. I am not dealing with probiotics anmore. Who knows what kind of mutants were created mixing, my bacteriamonsterism, and these modified socalledgoodbacteryisms.
I swear this is really the worst
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:46 am
by me
Like I really belive that I have gas reflection. When I drink somthing I feel like gas is pushed up, I can almost feel it.
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:30 am
by Happylife
me wrote:t sometimes I get this really sharp pain in my heart, almost as if I was having a heart attack .
This is Heartburn or Acid Reflux. Drink more water and do some exercise.
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:37 am
by jc
Larc shared this info about Dimethyl sulfide about a year ago:
DMS binds with the blood cuz it`s neutral.That`s the reason why it can travel through the blood & expelled out in the lungs. M.Mercaptan & H.Sulfide doesn`t have the ability to bind with the blood that`s why they stay in the stomach.
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:01 pm
by me
This is Heartburn or Acid Reflux. Drink more water and do some exercise.
it isn't, I would notice the difference. I feel like I have gas running freely inside my body.
Larc shared this info about Dimethyl sulfide about a year ago:
DMS binds with the blood cuz it`s neutral.That`s the reason why it can travel through the blood & expelled out in the lungs. M.Mercaptan & H.Sulfide doesn`t have the ability to bind with the blood that`s why they stay in the stomach.
could you talk a little more about it? why do M.Mercaptan & H.Sulfide don't the ability to bind with the blood?
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:23 am
by jc
These are taken from Larc`s study manual:
The nature of the VSC DMS in extra-oral halitosis differs from that of theVSCs HS and MM in oral halitosis.The thiols HS and MM cannot be found in blood-borne extra-oral halitosis because these thiols are highly unstable in blood.In vitro experiments have shown that the thiol MM, containing a free-SH group, immediately reacts with whole blood within seconds, resulting in irreversible binding and oxidation to sulphate, thereby preventing transportation of MM from the blood into alveolar air and thus into breath. The same holds for HS.This is also the reason why HS and MM were absent in nose breath of all subjects. Nose breath mainly contains volatiles originating from blood. In contrast to the "oral" volatiles HS and MM, DMS is a neutral compound, which is stable in blood and can be transported from blood into alveolar air and breath.The neutral nature of DMS is also the main reason for the difficulty of removing DMS from the breath,which in contrast with the very reactive thiols, MM and HS, found in oral malodour. The latter thiols can be effectively removed from the breath, for example by binding with zinc salts or by oxidation.To develop a future therapy for the extra-oral halitosis found in this study, it is important to know where the elevated DMS is formed in the body and to investigate the reason of the elevated DMS. This will be the subject of further studies.