Is there a Test to Confirm if you are Lactose Intolerant?
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:08 am
Hi, I feel ok when I drink milk. When I eat pizza, afterwards for the next hour I will breathe out a cheese smell through my nose while my mouth is closed. I am a little gassy the next day if I eat alot of cheese. The last two times I ate at taco bell, (the food had alot of cheese and sour cream), I felt like i had bb after. I had it last week, and even after brushing teeth/tongue well I felt like a disgusting person for the the next two hours, breathing out dairy smells.
I am wondering how do you know if you are lactose intolerant? Is there an official test you can take to cofirm it? Thanks
I am wondering how do you know if you are lactose intolerant? Is there an official test you can take to cofirm it? Thanks