tried the whole nutritionalist thing today!
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:27 pm
Hi Guys,
Ok so I'm still trying to stick to the low protein diet as it did seem to be working for a short while....
So anyway a friend of mine suggested going to a nutritionalist so I went today.
Usual outcome I feel - allergy to wheat, yeast, BEER (man!!) Chocolate and Wine...
Now I'm not being funny but could she have actually choose any worse foods for me to be allergic to!!!
I can give up the bread but if I give up BEER/WINE and CHOCOLATE I don't think it's worth living.....
Anyone out there had allergy tests done, then followed the diet and got rid of their BB?
x
Ok so I'm still trying to stick to the low protein diet as it did seem to be working for a short while....
So anyway a friend of mine suggested going to a nutritionalist so I went today.
Usual outcome I feel - allergy to wheat, yeast, BEER (man!!) Chocolate and Wine...
Now I'm not being funny but could she have actually choose any worse foods for me to be allergic to!!!
I can give up the bread but if I give up BEER/WINE and CHOCOLATE I don't think it's worth living.....
Anyone out there had allergy tests done, then followed the diet and got rid of their BB?
x