THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
The liver
I'm not sure if all these test are all liver but here is the list.
Bilirubin
Blood Urea Nitrogen
Carbon Dioxide Level
BUN/Creat Ratio
Potassium, Serum
Albumin Level,
A/G Ratio-calculated,
ALT (SGPT)
Creatinine
Calcium
Alkaline Phosphatase
Chloride
Ast(SGOT)
Anion Gap-calculated
Protein Total
He said my liver was fine. They biopsied a spot he found in my stomach and he said he didn't know what it was and they biopsied the hell out of it. So here I am walking around with who knows what..............lol I don't know how much it was exactly but the whole scope and blood work was around $5,000 (if I remember right) Lucky for me I had insurance.
Hope this helps.
Susie
Bilirubin
Blood Urea Nitrogen
Carbon Dioxide Level
BUN/Creat Ratio
Potassium, Serum
Albumin Level,
A/G Ratio-calculated,
ALT (SGPT)
Creatinine
Calcium
Alkaline Phosphatase
Chloride
Ast(SGOT)
Anion Gap-calculated
Protein Total
He said my liver was fine. They biopsied a spot he found in my stomach and he said he didn't know what it was and they biopsied the hell out of it. So here I am walking around with who knows what..............lol I don't know how much it was exactly but the whole scope and blood work was around $5,000 (if I remember right) Lucky for me I had insurance.
Hope this helps.
Susie
According to Andreas Moritz, author of the Liver Cleanse diet:
"Almost every patient suffering a chronic illness has excessive amounts of gallstones in the liver. This can easily be verified by having the chronically ill do a liver cleanse. But unless there is a specific liver disease, this vital organ is rarely considered a ‘culprit’ for other diseases."
"The majority of gallstones in the liver and gallbladder consist of the same ‘harmless’ constituents as are contained in liquid bile, with cholesterol being the main ingredient. This makes most of them ‘invisible’ to X-ray and ultra-sound technologies."
Doctors will of course argue with this but doctors so far have done nothing to help me or from what i've read, anyone else on this forum..
"Almost every patient suffering a chronic illness has excessive amounts of gallstones in the liver. This can easily be verified by having the chronically ill do a liver cleanse. But unless there is a specific liver disease, this vital organ is rarely considered a ‘culprit’ for other diseases."
"The majority of gallstones in the liver and gallbladder consist of the same ‘harmless’ constituents as are contained in liquid bile, with cholesterol being the main ingredient. This makes most of them ‘invisible’ to X-ray and ultra-sound technologies."
Doctors will of course argue with this but doctors so far have done nothing to help me or from what i've read, anyone else on this forum..
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.