Your Email Address:

First Name:

UK Breath/Body Odour Meetup, London Sept 12th and 13th, 12pm

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Scientist42
Advanced

UK Breath/Body Odour Meetup, London Sept 12th and 13th, 12pm

Post by Scientist42 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU5zfI-CEno

The YouTube link above is my invitation to anyone wanting to join our Annual UK Breath/ Body Odour Meetup next weekend.

So far, there are at least 10 people who have confirmed they are attending, including 2 flying over from Europe and 2 flying over from USA!!

We will meet for coffee at 12pm , Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th September, outside the Tower Hotel which is immediately next to Tower Bridge, London, on the North Bank of the River Thames.

We will sit under the umbrellas outside the hotel and chat in small groups about our experiences and exchange tips. I will also give a 15 minute talk about what research is currently being done into these disorders, including a 5 minute synopsis of the ISBOR Conference I attended on Halitosis research in Germany in April.

At 2.30pm we will walk across Tower Bridge and eat food from the many International food stalls on the South Bank. We will sit on the grass and listen to the music at the Thames Festival (which is on that whole weekend):-

http://www.thamesfestival.org/weekend/highlights/

If it is sunny, we will catch a river boat up to Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament at Westminster. In the evening we will take part in the street carnival fun. Most of us are staying in hotels (already booked) in London.

If you are a Breath/ Body Odour sufferer and fancy traveling to London to join us, do email me on [email protected] for more details. Otherwise, just turn up!

Due to the loudness of the festival music, it is best for members to text me on my mobile 07753 492 759 which I will be carrying all weekend. Otherwise, call me on this number before hand.

This is the coolest event in our Group's annual calender so be there or be square!

Arun (aka Scientist42)