Your Email Address:

First Name:

IGA defficiency

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
macks86
Junior

IGA defficiency

Post by macks86 »

hello

iv seen recently on here a lot of posts about IGA defficiency. so i googled it to find that i seem to have alot of the systems. numerous allergies, weak immune systems, constant tiredness, headaches, sinus infections/pnd, prone to other infections and the standard foul bb and thick coating in mouth even shortly after cleaning, dry mouth etc.

it could be coincidental, but these persistant symptons are making me think that i could have this

does anyone know how to go about getting a test for this? it may be different here in the UK than the US. i know here if you say to your doctor you have come across something on the internet they immediately dismiss it and then dont listen.

i really hope this leads to something, although it says theres no cure anyone know of any natural remedies ( foods, supple,ents etc) to alleviate/ help it?

cheers

macks

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

what i wonder is if IGA defficiency could just be another symptom and not the cause of our problems.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic