hey
i've noticed that the bottom of my tongue surface is quite disgusting, its very rough, it has these little balls, and a light white coating over it
i've been trying to spy other people's tongues and am pretty sure theirs are perfectly smooth and pink
does anyone try to clean below their tongue? could this be the reason for the coating reappearing - we're only cleaning half the tongue surface?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Has anyone paid attention to *UNDER* their tongue?
-
never_bn_kissed
- Newbie
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:48 am
I think the coatng reappears because the back sits next to tonsils, theres no effective way of clearing that area is there. My coating always develops in the back on the very sides, when mouh is closed this part always leans on tosils. I dont know just my theory But before I thought this part of my tongue was pressed on my teeth , but I rrealized when I close my mouth tongue sits deeper down than I originaly thought
-
never_bn_kissed
- Newbie
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:48 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.