Rotten cabbage breath
Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:21 pm
Hi all
1.
I have this breath "rotten cabbage breath" which I heard from several people.Do U guyz know any cure for this?
2.
I have had the raw food diet for like 2 months then I stoped.
In this time I lost 15 kg and got some serious problems (I started to fart each 2 min and the fart was so powerfull that I could not stop it) also I had a weak sensation and if I started to run I get exhausted after like 20 meters,so I quited.After 1 week of normal food I started to gain weight,no more weak sensation,no more farts.
So in a way I know it helps with the bb but it can ***k up your health BADLY.
Basically eating veggies will transform you into a veggie.
1.
I have this breath "rotten cabbage breath" which I heard from several people.Do U guyz know any cure for this?
2.
I have had the raw food diet for like 2 months then I stoped.
In this time I lost 15 kg and got some serious problems (I started to fart each 2 min and the fart was so powerfull that I could not stop it) also I had a weak sensation and if I started to run I get exhausted after like 20 meters,so I quited.After 1 week of normal food I started to gain weight,no more weak sensation,no more farts.
So in a way I know it helps with the bb but it can ***k up your health BADLY.
Basically eating veggies will transform you into a veggie.