THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

zantac

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

zantac

Post by halihope »

sometime ago I read someone said that zantac gives him/her bb I been wanting to stop taking zantac but those days when I run out an I take my Gleevec (for leukemia) it really gives me an upset stomach and I feel like vomiting the rest of the night. Well since Monday I stopped zantac and instead I take meds with a full glass of soya milk and I do not get any ugly discomforts. I am hoping that my bb will be cut at least 50% now that I stop the zantac but need to wait until mom visits. She is the one who really lets me know if I stink bad, really bad or horridly bad buy the faces she makes. I already know how to read mom!!LOL
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗