Raw Food...
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:35 pm
Is there someone on the forum that is pretty good in making a menu for 3-4 days only with vegetables,fruits,legumes etc..
A menu that will not fu*k up your stomach and will be healthy.
Also I would like for the menu to give U like 3000 calories a day.
And was thinking like eating 4-5 times a day diferent "combinations" of food
I tryed my own menu which gaved about 3500 calories a day but had serious stomach problems after 1 week.
And nutritionists in my country costs pretty much.
So if anyone know....it might help some other people as well.
A menu that will not fu*k up your stomach and will be healthy.
Also I would like for the menu to give U like 3000 calories a day.
And was thinking like eating 4-5 times a day diferent "combinations" of food
I tryed my own menu which gaved about 3500 calories a day but had serious stomach problems after 1 week.
And nutritionists in my country costs pretty much.
So if anyone know....it might help some other people as well.