Page 1 of 6
anybody trying golden seal?
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:44 pm
by jiazzsy
Is anybody trying goldenseal? Please post all your experiences.
I feel it might help a majority of us. Hope it "cures" us.
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:15 am
by snoopsister
on day one of a full course. my breath is still bad as far as I can tell, but this is a 20 day course, even antibiotics take a couple of days to kick in! Oh please god let this work
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:14 am
by jiazzsy
Snoopsister..hope it really works...today is friday and I don't feel like going out....you know why
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:33 am
by snoopsister
jiazy,
I know exactly why. I hope this works for all of us
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:33 pm
by john
i started today with goldenseal
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:04 pm
by snoopsister
good luck John! 500 mg 3 times a day and 2 4oo iu of vitamin 3 twice a day!
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:29 pm
by john
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:45 pm
by snoopsister
Nice, I got goldenseal root 570mg from nature's way @whole foods
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:46 pm
by snoopsister
remember to have patience, nothing happens over night

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:49 pm
by sadman
Except the Magic blue light . Not overnight but instantly

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:27 pm
by john
i have tried so many things and it did nothing.
i stopped smoking, began to floss, molkosan, tee tree oil, tonsils removed, tung brush, halita, therabreath, baking soda, and many more. goldenseal is the next thing i will try ( bought in the drugstore today) and if its not working i will try relora (ordered already on e-bay) and then the blue light.
The blue light sounds to be good to be true!! it would be amazing if that should work. just shine a light in your mouth for 2 minutes!?
if one of these these 3 things will not work, i don't know what to do.
or maybe breezecare k12 is my latest option, i did not tried that.
for many years i am dreaming, just to talk to a girl face to face without gum.
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:50 pm
by Susie
ordered mine today! Please keep us posted if this causes any side effects.
Susie
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:58 am
by snoopsister
LOL Yeah I still have the blue light to look forward too if this does not work. Hey guys today, my stomach and breath are really bad. I hope that this is the herb working, worse before bettter kind of thing. The akaline is burning my lips, but for some reason I still feel like this could work.
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:44 pm
by i-want-this-gone
what is goldenseal? what does it do? i've been trying to get rid of my bb for 10 years already! im so tired of this! this life im living is not life at all!
Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:50 am
by jiazzsy
john: dont ever try k12...I tried it and it was a BIG mistake. so is THERABREATH....it actually caused ulcers in my mouth and the breath worsened immediately after using it.
Snoopsister: great news Snoop....am waiting for some positive news from you