Sinus Infections, Odor, and our Environment
Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:43 am
I have reason to believe that constant exposure to a dusty environment could cause malodor of the sinus cavity and mouth.
Dust contains spore bearing bacteria which will cause recurring and chronic sinus infections. If we are in a home that has a pet, or is dirty and dusty, it will has the ability of keeping our sinus cavity odorous due to the putrefaction of bacteria which is blocked therein due to infection.

My house is dusty and I have a dog.... I always get sinus infections, what about everyone else here?
Now I came across some interesting information about how to properly clean the sinus, and it involves filling your sinus with the salt water solution, and then bending over forwards so that the solution enters your frontal sinus. The water won't gravitate towards that area in an upright rinse. There is an article here with thorough instructions, I suggest you read it
[urlhttp://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/2322[/url]
[/url]
Dust contains spore bearing bacteria which will cause recurring and chronic sinus infections. If we are in a home that has a pet, or is dirty and dusty, it will has the ability of keeping our sinus cavity odorous due to the putrefaction of bacteria which is blocked therein due to infection.

My house is dusty and I have a dog.... I always get sinus infections, what about everyone else here?
Now I came across some interesting information about how to properly clean the sinus, and it involves filling your sinus with the salt water solution, and then bending over forwards so that the solution enters your frontal sinus. The water won't gravitate towards that area in an upright rinse. There is an article here with thorough instructions, I suggest you read it
[urlhttp://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/2322[/url]
[/url]