Page 1 of 1

a documentary

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:30 pm
by joe1
I was thinking about making a documentary to gain the help of scientists. what do u think guys?

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:10 pm
by meowkity1
I once thought of this too, its a really good idea.
One thing I was thinking abotu though is you cant make the video and say there is no help for us and no one is helping us
I has to be based more on our experiences
There are hundreds of breath clinics out there and research going on as we can see with the blue light
I havnt been to these clinics because I havnt taken the time to spend the money on it meaning save the money,, and the closest one to me is near detroit about 3 to 4 hrs away
The big cities have evrything
And I think it would be wrong to put down these companies such as katz, because atlest they tried, and I bet they do hel some people
Say for instance when i had my bad tooth I couldve went to breath clinic got treatment and then declred it not to work,and of course it wouldnt work because the tooth was causing it
When I posted a question about who actually uses thera xtra strength no one responded
I have not used extra strength because it cost more and they dont sell it in stores
So dont bash anyone who has tried
I would be good if you taped someone going to a clinic
Also I woulnt tape anyone who smokes, anyone who smokes cannot expect relief

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:04 am
by joe1
so,how are we going to do this?? c'mon guys!!! whos with me??

thanks for the answer meowkity1

Re: a documentary

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:38 am
by Archimonde
joe1 wrote:I was thinking about making a documentary to gain the help of scientists. what do u think guys?
They already know about BB, there are scientists dedicating their life to the problem. See "The International Society for Breath Odor Research" (ISBOR). Their stance is that there's currently no treatment for BB that doesn't come from the mouth (5% of BB sufferers). One of the member on this forum (Arun) attends their conference every year.