So I took my stank ass to the docs today, and asked for naseptin, he said Us does not carry it so I would have to use bactroban, and then the f^&^&^%g insurance did not cover it. Its like 104.00
There checking right now to see if theres something else my insurance will cover. Please please please god.
You guysshouldve saw me after the docs, I was in the car thanking God a hundred timmes asking for this to be my cure, hooting and hollaring go bactroban go bactroban. I was so excited, because of course I had to have a good story to get it.
I asked the doc, who was in his 30's do you know anything about anarobic bacteria being in the nose, He said yes we all have bacteria all over us even on our skin, It seemed like he wanted to say duh.
Hes freeking clueless
Oh god I am about to call the pharmacy to see if there was a switch.
Please God, I just want to try it.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
bactroban not covered, so pissed
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
I dont know about naseptin, but bactroban is just a nasal cream that contains a tiny amount of an antibiotic. My mum gets it all the time on repeat prescription its a tiny tube, she hardly uses it, its only for mild infections near the nostrils from things like infected scratches, its not for anything deeper than that.
TYPICAL response from your doctor, but you really need to be seen by an ENT specialist and hope they'll be willing to treat you seriously, as they should be expected to do with your nasal congestion.
TYPICAL response from your doctor, but you really need to be seen by an ENT specialist and hope they'll be willing to treat you seriously, as they should be expected to do with your nasal congestion.
Oh damnit.
Tes I do need ent. I called my reg docs office today, they are always so booked, so I had to go to urgent care, its like a really fast emergency room.
I know I do need to see the ent .
I think your right halitosis. It might not be my core
But anyway I did not get bactroban I got mupirocin.
And I
ll just try it and see.
Tes I do need ent. I called my reg docs office today, they are always so booked, so I had to go to urgent care, its like a really fast emergency room.
I know I do need to see the ent .
I think your right halitosis. It might not be my core
But anyway I did not get bactroban I got mupirocin.
And I
ll just try it and see.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.