Page 1 of 1

your breath when having a shower

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:11 pm
by danger
this might sound an obvious thing to say but have you noticed that your breath smells worse when having a hot shower?

after i have been in the shower for a few minutes i smell my breath by puting my hand over my mouth and it is very bad, when i do the same thing at any other part of the day, my breath( when i try and smell it myself anyway) is not as bad

i have come to the conclusion that this because my mouth would be very dry when i am having a hot shower, so this has convinced me that my bad breath is due to having a dry mouth and the coating on my tongue


has anybody else noticed this? if not, try it

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:38 pm
by meowkity1
I think the fact that your behind a curtain, possible door closed, and the mugginess, just helps it linger better. When I am in the shower I swish a lot of water and spit it out over and over