Your Email Address:

First Name:

Pleae. Has anyone cured their nasal fart

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

Pleae. Has anyone cured their nasal fart

Post by meowkity1 »

I cant take it anymore. My breath was decent today, but I still got alot of reactions, with my mouth closed. I dont know how much longer I can bear this.

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

About nasal farts, the strange thing is that i only get them when i'm actively trying to get rid of BB. When i'm eating whatever i want and not trying any product, i don't have a nasal odor.

When i'm either on: antibiotics, raw food, or using an antifungal, i get an odor from my nose that comes in waves, i can smell it myself, that's how strong it is. These nasal farts are the biggest mystery to me and the biggest problem too. Raw food works 100% for mouth breath, mine was so fresh even after a nite of sleep BUT i'd get nasal farts. Same thing when i take GSE, it obliterates whatever bacteria are in my mouth but i will get the most extreme reactions from other people coz of an odor coming from my throat and being expeled thru the nose, stay away from GSE! If anyone could solve this, well.. i'd be so close to being BB free. From what i read, ElGrizzle has the same problem, possibly others too who are actively trying to minimize their BB.

@meowkity1
Are you taking an product? especially antifingals? If you want your nasal farts to stop, don't take any product.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I couldnt help but to spend al day researching this
I came across this
ozena- nasal crusting, bad smell, and discharge
ozena is also known as atrophic rhinitis
Can be cured with 25% glucose in glycerine
antibiotics such as kemicetin, ostradial
ostradial spry
and systemic streptomycin
Im kind of wonderig what it means by crusting, and where exactly. I havnt in awhile, but I used to always get thee crust or csab looking things in my nose that would bleed
I hpe I am onto somethng
Anyone else here know of this stuff.
Do you guys realize we would probably be doomed without the internet.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

other symptoms- loss of smell and nose bleed. when I was younger I always had nose bleeds, and I just had a nose bleed about 5 days ago
another treatment is topical antibiotic bacitracin
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

it is associated with mucosal colonization withklebsiella ozaenae as well as other organisms
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

metacrill- an injection wich should significanly reduce fetor(bad smell from nose)
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

can be an autoimmune disorder, and can be caused by iron deficiency. ( I am aniemic)
leon4371
Total Newbie

Post by leon4371 »

Check your tonsils and your throat. See if there are any crypts or tonsil stones. They are directly related to nose odour. Use a powerful penlight to see it. Gently press and rub it using a Q-tips to see if it has any odour or yellow coloring. Check all of it. I mean, it has hidden parts especially the lining connecting it to the throat and to your nasal passage and you have to move it using a Q-tip to see it. I had this many years ago. And, take it slow a little bit.

Did it ever occur to you that too much of something like brushing, rinsing etc. can have a negative effect?. Your tonsils, tongue are sensitive tissues. Yours is probably damaged in some sort. Give them a time to heal.

Limit your brushing to least 2 minutes and rinsing for another 2 minutes. Gargle for no more than 30 seconds. Our throat are too sensitive. When they become inflamed due to too much gargling, they develop odour that will lead to your nose. That was my case many years ago. When I finally realized what was I doing wrong, I removed on my first try a lot of paste like stinky yellow stuff on my tonsils. I used close to 50 Q-tips just to remove as much as I can. Then later, I used a hydrofloss oral irrigator to blast away those stuck yellow stuff. I hope this helps.
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

Ah yes. I know exactly what you are talking about. The nasal smell gets worse when the mouth smell is gone and when I am on an incredible diet. You must read this...

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/2322

It is about how you have to dip your head forward so that the solution gets into the higher part of the sinus to actually eliminate this problem. Supposedly it takes about two weeks doing this.

I starting doing this type of nasal wash for 2 days. Last night when I did it, and I went in to my room, I could smell that smell. The smell is like mold,blood,cheese, and must all mixed together. It smells quite strong.

Now tonight, I was doing the rinse, and as I excreted some snot, I could smell that smell really strongly. Like stronger than I have ever smelt, and I can kinda smell it where I go now. But I definitely identified the source! Thank god!

Make sure you do this at night, and not in the morning before you go out. Hehe.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Archimonde wrote:About nasal farts, the strange thing is that i only get them when i'm actively trying to get rid of BB. When i'm eating whatever i want and not trying any product, i don't have a nasal odor.

When i'm either on: antibiotics, raw food, or using an antifungal, i get an odor from my nose that comes in waves, i can smell it myself, that's how strong it is. These nasal farts are the biggest mystery to me and the biggest problem too. Raw food works 100% for mouth breath, mine was so fresh even after a nite of sleep BUT i'd get nasal farts. Same thing when i take GSE, it obliterates whatever bacteria are in my mouth but i will get the most extreme reactions from other people coz of an odor coming from my throat and being expeled thru the nose, stay away from GSE! If anyone could solve this, well.. i'd be so close to being BB free. From what i read, ElGrizzle has the same problem, possibly others too who are actively trying to minimize their BB.

@meowkity1
Are you taking an product? especially antifingals? If you want your nasal farts to stop, don't take any product.
Is it possible that the cleaner you get, the more accurate and detective your senses are.

I know for fact that is the case with me. If I don't care for a few days, I notice nothing. My body acclimates to a poor bacterial environment. My body is shocked when I attempt to change that environment. Every odor emanated is heightened, taste is improved, for better or worse... If you stunk before, you will smell it much better when your cleaner. I think that would be the time to clamp on and go for the goal.

Cleaning a very dirty stinky home. Halfway thru, you've been in there for 5 hours and it doesn't stink anymore. Leave for an hour and go back in, and it may appear to smell worse.
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

Thats a good point elliot. Or perhaps the diet proliferates the odor because wherever or whatever it is, is trying to dislodge and remove itself from the body.

Ive heard a lot about die off symptoms when curing many a disease, but am still skeptical of this.

So its either our awareness of it, or it is trying to eradicate itself, making it more detectable. We should do some more research into "die off".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic