THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

My Acidophilus probiotic diary!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bishop
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:24 pm

My Acidophilus probiotic diary!

Post by Bishop »

I found this thread on hear about Acidophilus probiotic

viewtopic.php?t=2503&highlight=

I decided to try it and record my personal experience with it on here.

I have decided to create a new thread since the situation has gotten pretty interesting.

This is what I recorded previously.

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:37 pm
Bishop wrote:I am ready to try anything. I don't think i diet supplement will be too hard to try. I will start using that after my liver cleansing this weekend.

Thanks for the information.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:46 pm
Bishop wrote:This is my finding after trying it.

Normally when my BB surfaces it continues for days unless i take antibiotics to stop it then my flora returns to normal.

I bought Acidophilus Probiotics and took one on the 24th ,25th and 26th. I had a very bad day on Sunday 25 at church so i cann't really tell if it worked or not.

I didn't take one on the 27th and on the 28th in the morning there comes the dragon. It was really bad on the 28th that i decided to take the Acidophilus tablets again. And believe me the dragon vanish and is still gone this morning (Alex seems to be doing Ok so i guess the dragon is not there). It gave me the same effect the antibiotics gives me.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:04 pm
Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:31 pm
Bishop wrote:I don't want to get too excited but this seems to be it!!!!. My mouth feels fresh and am not getting any reactions.

There have been so many occasions where i have gotten over excited over some regiment for this problem only to be disappointed later but I seriously feel I have gotten it this time.

Forget about side effects I am ready to deal with them as long as they are not life threatening. If my mouth feels dry i will drink a lot of water or chew gum. As long as the drug is able to take of the bacterias and gives me a fresh breath am fine.

Guys Acidophilus works for Me
Bishop
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Bishop »

Now after about a month of taking 2 tablets of Acidophilus daily. I have noticed a different kind of bad breath.

I noticed that my stomach turns a lot and I also burp a lot. When this happens and I can smell something funny coming from my nose and when i talk all hell breaks loose!!!

From the kind of reaction i get, i can tell the situation is worse than before.

I went on a bus trip recently i really don't want to remember that experience again!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗