Page 1 of 1

What the Cure feels like.

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:33 pm
by OneDay111
Well I am cured thanks to my tonsillectomy, but I dont feel overwhelming joy. I feel different, its as if you cant believe it, and your trying to find the bb. But no reactions. I dont know if im cured I dont want to over hype this maybe but no reactions and normal conversations, are occurring. Im confused, its as if I cant believe it, Im sure halitosissux or others who have been cured agree.

I had a sore throat today and NO REACTIONS.

1st of October marks a new day a new begginning.

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:17 pm
by meowkity1
I amplanning on this also. I believe tonsils are not infected but probably bacteria filled. When I close my mouth I used to think the back and sides of my tungue were sitting against teeth. But then I realized when our mouth is closed, the part of my tongue wich is mostly white, are the very sides in the back, and that part sits against the tonsils not the teeth.
One day did your ent advise you to do this or did you advise him to do it?

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:49 pm
by Happylife
Oneday ..is it laser surgery or..normal one?

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:26 pm
by OneDay111
Happylife wrote:Oneday ..is it laser surgery or..normal one?
Normal.

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:27 am
by espasiba
please keep us posted =)

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:37 pm
by OneDay111
So, ive been cured, but im not normal. I still have to brush my teeth. but thats pretty much it and tung brush, other than that no smell.

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:39 pm
by OneDay111
meowkity1 wrote:I amplanning on this also. I believe tonsils are not infected but probably bacteria filled. When I close my mouth I used to think the back and sides of my tungue were sitting against teeth. But then I realized when our mouth is closed, the part of my tongue wich is mostly white, are the very sides in the back, and that part sits against the tonsils not the teeth.
One day did your ent advise you to do this or did you advise him to do it?
He advised me to do it becuase he said they were really disgusting and said that they definatly should of been taken out. He prescribed me anti-biotics, cuase there was puss. He goes left was much worse! To my surprise.

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:00 am
by Susie
One day,
Congrats on finding your cure! We should be tasting your dust right now.....Go on and get out there and enjoy life! Don't look back!

Susie