Page 1 of 1

CURED ITS ALL OVER ITS THE END.

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:29 pm
by OneDay111
Yes will you believe it, IM CURED!

Ive learned alot, from this hell ride. It was a tough one but eventually, I went through with the cure. I dont know, I just have been having normal conversations laughing and being cheerful. NO taste. I even lasted a day without chewing gum on Tung Brush.

I will continue to buy tongue brush. I am going to start Oil Pulling to make sure it never comes back.

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:15 pm
by meowkity1
I surely hope I am you 1 day
But anyone who thinks they may be cured may ant o wait a month or 2.
I think sometimes lately I can be normal, but then I eat. God I have to eat everyday, dont I?
But enjoy yourself for me, go on a date, go visit your grandma, go to the bar , go to the movies, Got to the storee clerk and say, HOOOOOOW or you DOOOOOOing with all your might, kiss someone on the cheek, whisper in someones ear , say good morning to people, sing a song outdoors, laugh and be free again.

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:15 am
by snoopsister
I am so happy for you!!! now live your life :D

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:01 pm
by 222chick
That is great!! congrats!

So you oil pull and use the tung brush? Me too!

What kind of toothpaste do you use?

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:40 pm
by OneDay111
222chick wrote:That is great!! congrats!

So you oil pull and use the tung brush? Me too!

What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Colgate Total, Tonsillectomy cured me.