Page 1 of 1

Tea bags for body odor

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:53 pm
by MeToo
Hi All,

While watching TV today, I watched a question and answer show for Dr. Mehmet Oz. One of the questions was about arm pit odor. Dr. Oz had previously stated that he's had patients soak their smelly feet in a tub of tea bags and water and that it should also work for arm pit odor by soaking a rag in it after it cools and then wiping the arm pit. He mentioned that the tanens in the tea cause the pores to shrink causing less sweat, less bacterial interaction, and odor. If anyone has tried this before please give an update. I hope this helps someone.

The link is: http://www.doctoroz.com/

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:00 pm
by meowkity1
hm, i always drink mint tea, had some yesterday ,I may try sucking on the tea bag, Hey what wwont kill me could come to be good research