Page 1 of 1

anybody tried the orabrush?

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:25 pm
by danger
after using the search engine on here i was surprised that there have been no topics on the orabrush

i am thinking of ordering it because the way it is talked about and advertised on youtube for example, i really think it can help me(my breath is definitely from my tongue)

it is a tongue scraper and tung brush type in one

so this morning i used my normal tongue scraper like i always do and then used my tung brush and my mouth feels a bit cleaner than it usually does

so i am thinking about giving this orabrush a go, check the videos on youtube about it

Orabrush Scam

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:07 am
by alexssinclear
Orabrush Scam Its a hoax and its working very very well, except its making Youtube into one big advert for a pointless brush that claims to cure bad breath. Send me $10 and I'll sell you a cup of hot water.

ORABRUSH SCAM

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:02 pm
by Music Lady
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAMSCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAMSCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAMSCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:09 pm
by CNS
Yes it's a scam. You're much better off with just a normal tongue scrapper. Orabrush doesn't help much even when I tried to scrap as hard as I could

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:25 pm
by Parsley
I just read about the brush earlier today as well and was interested because it has so many fans on Facebook.

Would be interested in learning about your experiences if you've tried it.

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:50 pm
by mtr
I ve tried it. The orabrush tongue scraper indeed has a very clever advertisement online. Its a good tongue scraper but dont expect a miracle to happen! What I didnt like about that scraper is that I couldn't really clean the very back end of my tongue because of the shape of the scraper. Now I use one that has an oval shape and I find it much more effective.

I hope my review helps you in any way!

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:43 am
by 2ndbanana
http://www.orabrush.com/index_C.html?gc ... hwod0zDP_g
you can get a free sample of orabrush if you wanna try it just subscribe to them on youtube or like them on facebook and pay for the shipping.i dont know how much is the shipping probably pretty much the same price of the cost of one tongue cleaner. i have this but it's not really doing any good for me. they also have a new tongue foam, of course their ad says how miraculous the before and after but i doubt it, like always.

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:25 am
by clara0
I had a a free sample , I paid for the postal cost of course, it was one of the worst products I have ever tried and ended up in the garbage after 2,3 uses, a simple toothbrush cleans the tongue better than Orabrush.