THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Introduction - new to this board

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
johntaylorny
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:38 am

Introduction - new to this board

Post by johntaylorny »

I'm glad I found this board.
About me...

I am 28 years old and bb has overtaken my life. When I was in 6th grade (12 years old or so) kids in school started poking fun at my breath. It was the first time I noticed I had something wrong. In high school the kids and even adults would constantly torment me about my breath. As an adult it still goes on. I often hear co-workers making jokes and snikering about it. Last year someone left a tube of toothpaste on my desk. I can remember *every* breath comment made so vividly as if it were yesterday. A few years ago while working construction the supervisor asked me in front of a dozen coworkers if I would help test the smoke alarms by blowing on them. I walked off the job never to return.

I've tried every product and visited Dr. Daily, spending $70/month on his products you can now buy at WalMart for $9. Nothing has worked. My tongue has a faint white coating on it; it's not red or pink but my tongue is actually white! My mouth is prone to becoming dry and I always have a bad metal/sulfer taste to my saliva.

I've got some products that help but no cure to speak of.
ElGrizzle
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:51 am

Post by ElGrizzle »

do you have any other symptoms? It sounds like an overgrowth. Diet can help drastically. Try the candida diet for 3 weeks.
johntaylorny
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:38 am

Post by johntaylorny »

What is an "overgrowth" and what is a "candida diet"????
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗