Anyone use Dentiva breath mints?
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:48 pm
Has anyone here used those Dentiva breath mints? I usually suck on 2 of them after my vigorous 30 min toungue cleaning. They really seem to help the savlia flow and odor. They keep my mouth moist.
Yesterday I met up with my 10 year old cousin. He said that I smelled like a medicine cabinet and my 11 year old told me I smelled like listerine. And I wasn't even talking to them. The smell was just radiating out of my mouth/nose I guess. Which is fine. I'd rather smell like minty listerine than bb.
Yesterday I met up with my 10 year old cousin. He said that I smelled like a medicine cabinet and my 11 year old told me I smelled like listerine. And I wasn't even talking to them. The smell was just radiating out of my mouth/nose I guess. Which is fine. I'd rather smell like minty listerine than bb.