Page 1 of 2
Blue LED light - any news?
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:51 pm
by johntaylorny
So what is the word on that blue LED light idea? Has anyone had luck with it? Any success at all?
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:05 pm
by Archimonde
anyone who thinks a 10$ flashlight cures chronic BB doesn't have a working brain.
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:36 am
by never_bn_kissed
i bought one from the US called UltraBlu toothbrush, and yet to receive it
i dont think it will help with bb but i'm hoping it will whiten my teeth, which have been stained quite badly after years of breezecare mouthwashes - people keep asking me if i'm a smoker but i'm not
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:12 pm
by mango84
Im waiting on H2O2 to use together with my Ultrablu toothbrush.
Re: Blue LED light - any news?
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:05 pm
by sandy
[quote="johntaylorny"]So what is the word on that blue LED light idea? Has anyo
ne had luck with it? Any success at all?[/qu
Sorry for getting back late about this but dont waste your money on the curing light, does nothing....maybe slightly a little bit but not long lasting.
I found a real good honest dentist who is willing to help me. I finally getting laser done but cheeper than the one i thought will be better.He said my gums dont look to bad so he is going to use this laser called diode laser will elimate the bateria and the dead tissues thats collecting bacteria. So happy I founf this dentist cause he is honest & the price is the same as scaling & rootplannining, cheaper than the lanap I originally asked.He said my gums are not that bad, some areas in the back is inflammed so he only will use the lanap in the back molars.So hopefully anybody in the same situation can go for this same procedure.I will let you know the outcame .I will be having this done this Friday si I will be stuck eating soft food for 2 weeks , BUT WHO CARES as longs it gets rid of this BB.
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:25 pm
by sadman
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:00 pm
by meowkity1
Some did mention getting a curing light. How is that going
Although I dont plan getting it I am having much success with my routine
Its under got metronidazole today page 1
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:34 am
by Susie
halitosisux and archimonde,
Are you the same person? Just curious.
Susie
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:51 am
by meowkity1
Susie you should be slaped for that
Halitosisux is way knowledgable
And I dont know what to cal archimonde
Way big diference, I cant even believce you said that
Its not even funny
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:02 pm
by never_bn_kissed
got my blue light, and unfortunately its done nothing for my bb
i admit i dont think i've given it a fair go, i feel like an idiot holding the light there over my tongue, but at least it with the whitening gel that was provided have made my teeth slightly whiter
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:36 pm
by Susie
LOL....calm down kity! I was just curious cause there were a couple post that just sounded alike Geezzzzzzzzzz!
Susie
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:41 pm
by Susie
halitosisux and archimonde,
I didn't mean that as an insult to either of you. I was simply just CURIOUS so I thought I would ask......sorry if I got kity's fur in a fluff!
Susie
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:44 am
by halitosisux
lol Suzie, I hope we're not the same person cos im always talking to archi in the chatroom and debating things in the forum
A lot of our views & ideas on this subject are similar, so I can understand how we're going to sound occasionally similar because of this.
kity its all a misunderstanding, but thanx :-)
Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:38 am
by sadman
Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:12 pm
by sandy
Sandman-blue led light doesn't do anyrhing, so why even post it ????