Hi everyone,
I notice that there's a lot going on on the forum nowadays. There's a lot of suggestions on differents ways to cure this bb problem, and this is all great. But I just want to remind everybody to be careful and do some research on the products, ways, or methods suggested by others, before actually using them. I know we all want to desperately get rid of this awful condition, but we don't want to harm ourselves, or make our condition worse than it already is, in the long run.
Thank you
Kristen (jess)
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Please be careful
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.