Has anyone here used those Dentiva breath mints? I usually suck on 2 of them after my vigorous 30 min toungue cleaning. They really seem to help the savlia flow and odor. They keep my mouth moist.
Yesterday I met up with my 10 year old cousin. He said that I smelled like a medicine cabinet and my 11 year old told me I smelled like listerine. And I wasn't even talking to them. The smell was just radiating out of my mouth/nose I guess. Which is fine. I'd rather smell like minty listerine than bb.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone use Dentiva breath mints?
-
johntaylorny
- Newbie
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:38 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.