Page 1 of 1

Warning about BB toothpaste - don't waste your money

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:28 am
by johntaylorny
I've been scanning posts here and have noticed people are buying those supposed-bb cure toothpastes, which you can now get at Walmart or drug stores.

I looked at the 'active ingredients' labels on those, and most of them are identical to the regular toothpaste. So basically, you're paying for a fancy label and a promise to cure. Don't waste your money. Paying $8 for toothpaste that promises to cure bb that has identical active ingredients as $1 Colgate is throwing money away.

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:43 am
by meowkity1
actually I dont agree.

colgate makes me worse.
And thera breath and breath rx tooth paste give me alot of relief, its just not a cure
and Iv said before we shouldnt bash these companies. My bb originated from a rotten tooth so obviously no so called cure toothpaste wouldv helped me. We all have different reasons for bb
I realize your new here