THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

What the Cure feels like.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

What the Cure feels like.

Post by OneDay111 »

Well I am cured thanks to my tonsillectomy, but I dont feel overwhelming joy. I feel different, its as if you cant believe it, and your trying to find the bb. But no reactions. I dont know if im cured I dont want to over hype this maybe but no reactions and normal conversations, are occurring. Im confused, its as if I cant believe it, Im sure halitosissux or others who have been cured agree.

I had a sore throat today and NO REACTIONS.

1st of October marks a new day a new begginning.
One Day One Day....
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

I amplanning on this also. I believe tonsils are not infected but probably bacteria filled. When I close my mouth I used to think the back and sides of my tungue were sitting against teeth. But then I realized when our mouth is closed, the part of my tongue wich is mostly white, are the very sides in the back, and that part sits against the tonsils not the teeth.
One day did your ent advise you to do this or did you advise him to do it?
Happylife
Junior
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:18 am

Post by Happylife »

Oneday ..is it laser surgery or..normal one?
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by OneDay111 »

Happylife wrote:Oneday ..is it laser surgery or..normal one?
Normal.
One Day One Day....
espasiba
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:42 am

Post by espasiba »

please keep us posted =)
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by OneDay111 »

So, ive been cured, but im not normal. I still have to brush my teeth. but thats pretty much it and tung brush, other than that no smell.
One Day One Day....
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by OneDay111 »

meowkity1 wrote:I amplanning on this also. I believe tonsils are not infected but probably bacteria filled. When I close my mouth I used to think the back and sides of my tungue were sitting against teeth. But then I realized when our mouth is closed, the part of my tongue wich is mostly white, are the very sides in the back, and that part sits against the tonsils not the teeth.
One day did your ent advise you to do this or did you advise him to do it?
He advised me to do it becuase he said they were really disgusting and said that they definatly should of been taken out. He prescribed me anti-biotics, cuase there was puss. He goes left was much worse! To my surprise.
One Day One Day....
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

One day,
Congrats on finding your cure! We should be tasting your dust right now.....Go on and get out there and enjoy life! Don't look back!

Susie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗