What is white on tongue - removed it with H2O2
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:23 am
Like many bb sufferers, my tongue is coated with white. The 'hairs' and fibers on my tongue are very white, as is the crevis that runs down the middle of my tongue. Can anyone tell me what this 'white' is specifically, and why I have it?!?!
I poured undiluted H2O2 on my tooth brush and held it down firm on the front-center part of my tongue, including the crevis. I didn't move the toothbrush. I basically trapped the H2O2 on my tongue under the toothbrush. I held it until I couldn't stand it anymore and my tongue was on fire. I'd say around 7 minutes.
I scraped the tongue and rinsed with water. The result was the the area where I held the H2O2 saturated toothbrush was pink, not white. Lick wrist test using just the front of my tongue produced no odor, nor did scaping the area with my fingernail. So the bb was neutralized by the H202.
30 minutes later the area is still pink. Problem is my tongue is on fire.
I'm thinking of maybe cutting a sponge or similiar item the shape of my tongue, soaking it in H2O2, and then sitting it on my entire tongue for 5-10 minutes.
Any ideas on this...
I poured undiluted H2O2 on my tooth brush and held it down firm on the front-center part of my tongue, including the crevis. I didn't move the toothbrush. I basically trapped the H2O2 on my tongue under the toothbrush. I held it until I couldn't stand it anymore and my tongue was on fire. I'd say around 7 minutes.
I scraped the tongue and rinsed with water. The result was the the area where I held the H2O2 saturated toothbrush was pink, not white. Lick wrist test using just the front of my tongue produced no odor, nor did scaping the area with my fingernail. So the bb was neutralized by the H202.
30 minutes later the area is still pink. Problem is my tongue is on fire.
I'm thinking of maybe cutting a sponge or similiar item the shape of my tongue, soaking it in H2O2, and then sitting it on my entire tongue for 5-10 minutes.
Any ideas on this...