THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
What the Cure feels like.
What the Cure feels like.
Well I am cured thanks to my tonsillectomy, but I dont feel overwhelming joy. I feel different, its as if you cant believe it, and your trying to find the bb. But no reactions. I dont know if im cured I dont want to over hype this maybe but no reactions and normal conversations, are occurring. Im confused, its as if I cant believe it, Im sure halitosissux or others who have been cured agree.
I had a sore throat today and NO REACTIONS.
1st of October marks a new day a new begginning.
I had a sore throat today and NO REACTIONS.
1st of October marks a new day a new begginning.
One Day One Day....
I amplanning on this also. I believe tonsils are not infected but probably bacteria filled. When I close my mouth I used to think the back and sides of my tungue were sitting against teeth. But then I realized when our mouth is closed, the part of my tongue wich is mostly white, are the very sides in the back, and that part sits against the tonsils not the teeth.
One day did your ent advise you to do this or did you advise him to do it?
One day did your ent advise you to do this or did you advise him to do it?
He advised me to do it becuase he said they were really disgusting and said that they definatly should of been taken out. He prescribed me anti-biotics, cuase there was puss. He goes left was much worse! To my surprise.meowkity1 wrote:I amplanning on this also. I believe tonsils are not infected but probably bacteria filled. When I close my mouth I used to think the back and sides of my tungue were sitting against teeth. But then I realized when our mouth is closed, the part of my tongue wich is mostly white, are the very sides in the back, and that part sits against the tonsils not the teeth.
One day did your ent advise you to do this or did you advise him to do it?
One Day One Day....
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.