Page 1 of 1

Anyone who tried Dioxirinse and Dioxibrite toothpaste?

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:48 pm
by leon4371
I am currently using just the rinse (the toothpaste is out of stock). It is promising. It does help and far better than what I have used before (Trioral,therabreath, triclosan, H2O2 etc) The lesson I have learn from using these different mouthwashes is not to overuse them. Use as directed. H2O2 for example is very powerful even it is diluted to 1/3 to 3%. The safe level I have discovered is to mix just 10 ml of H2O2 at 3 % to 500 ml of purified water. It doesn't bubble when you use it but it helps a lot and does work. It will be safe for everyday use.

I have learned that brushing longer, rinsing longer than it is needful will make the problem worse. But sadly, this is the common mistake we BB sufferers make. We tend to overdo things like brushing for 5 minutes instead of just 2 minutes and rinsing for another 5 or more minutes thinking that this will help. It will just make the situation worse.

I have fully realized recently that the reason why we can't seem to get rid or manage effectively our BB is because their are areas in our oral cavity that mouthwashes cant reach. A good source of hiding place of this bacteria are the tonsils. Many don't probably know that their tonsils have "hidden areas" which mouthwashes can't reach. To solve this problem, I recently bought an oral irrigator called Hydrofloss. I am currently using it since Wednesday and I honestly believe it is helping me a lot. But I still need to observe it for a while to confirm if it is working or not.