THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I tried ProFresh....
I tried ProFresh....
and from now on will refer to this product as PoopFresh. Why in the hell did I even bother? Received it yesterday. Followed the instructions before bed and again this morning before work. Yuck!! I will definitely be using the money back guarantee. That stuff left an unnatural taste that just got worse during the day. I should have known better!!!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.