What We Have and Have Not Done
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:38 pm
I think it would be a good idea to share with everyone what we have done and what are planning to do in the future to get rid/improve bad breath. If enough participate, people can rule out certain things and focus on things that work.
For me,
Tried: Vitamin C, Goldenseal, H202/Waterpik, Enzymes, Charcoal, Therabreath, Nasal Rinse, Oil Pulling, Candida Diet, No Dairy, Eating Garlic, Calcium/Mag/Zinc, Lots of Fiber, Probiotics, Mint asure, beano
In the Future: More water consumption, colon cleanse, liver cleanse, parasite cleanse, different types of digestive enzymes,
What I found Helped - Candida diet/no dairy - generally a healthier diet because no sugar
golden seal - tried it for a week, stopping for a few days, then continuing. more stomach activity, no cure yet.
enzymes - digestive enzymes help me a lot. I still have odor but pink tongue 80% of the time.
oil pulling- gets rid of mucus, good for general health.
fiber - good bowel movements 1/2 a day
probiotics - dunno if it helps but its good for you
nasal rinse-less allergies
For me,
Tried: Vitamin C, Goldenseal, H202/Waterpik, Enzymes, Charcoal, Therabreath, Nasal Rinse, Oil Pulling, Candida Diet, No Dairy, Eating Garlic, Calcium/Mag/Zinc, Lots of Fiber, Probiotics, Mint asure, beano
In the Future: More water consumption, colon cleanse, liver cleanse, parasite cleanse, different types of digestive enzymes,
What I found Helped - Candida diet/no dairy - generally a healthier diet because no sugar
golden seal - tried it for a week, stopping for a few days, then continuing. more stomach activity, no cure yet.
enzymes - digestive enzymes help me a lot. I still have odor but pink tongue 80% of the time.
oil pulling- gets rid of mucus, good for general health.
fiber - good bowel movements 1/2 a day
probiotics - dunno if it helps but its good for you
nasal rinse-less allergies