Your Email Address:

First Name:

What We Have and Have Not Done

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bhd

What We Have and Have Not Done

Post by bhd »

I think it would be a good idea to share with everyone what we have done and what are planning to do in the future to get rid/improve bad breath. If enough participate, people can rule out certain things and focus on things that work.

For me,

Tried: Vitamin C, Goldenseal, H202/Waterpik, Enzymes, Charcoal, Therabreath, Nasal Rinse, Oil Pulling, Candida Diet, No Dairy, Eating Garlic, Calcium/Mag/Zinc, Lots of Fiber, Probiotics, Mint asure, beano

In the Future: More water consumption, colon cleanse, liver cleanse, parasite cleanse, different types of digestive enzymes,

What I found Helped - Candida diet/no dairy - generally a healthier diet because no sugar

golden seal - tried it for a week, stopping for a few days, then continuing. more stomach activity, no cure yet.

enzymes - digestive enzymes help me a lot. I still have odor but pink tongue 80% of the time.

oil pulling- gets rid of mucus, good for general health.

fiber - good bowel movements 1/2 a day

probiotics - dunno if it helps but its good for you

nasal rinse-less allergies

deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

Thanks for the update bhd..

I have tried most of those treatments that you have listed except for the enzymes and oil pulling.

Do you have a link to the enzymes product that you are taking and also what was the process for the oil pulling?

I have tried colon cleanses and although they make your insides feel 100% better, they have zero effect on the BB and Nasal Fart odor.

I am also one liver cleanse into my liver cleanse program which is why I have done the colon cleanse. By the way the colon cleanse is quite an interesting procedure.. especially if you are squeemish.. i found it very hard to relax as you can imagine.

One other tip I can give to people who need more fibre is to soak unprocessed bran with boiling water overnight. Then in the morning when you wake up strain the water and add the juice of half a lemon and skull about 400mls or about 1/2 to 3/4 of a pint glass of the bran water and lemon. This will make sure that you stay regular.
bhd

Post by bhd »

Digestive enzymes I believe have helped. Very little white coating and I know that white coating isn't everything, but hey, every little bit helps.

The brand I'm using is daily essential enzymes, source naturals. and the cool thing about it is that it had ingredients to break down fat, fiber, carbs, protein and milk sugar. I think it gotta help the digestive some how.

Oil pulling - olive oil. look it up. supposed to be good for you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic