Lately Im feeling hopeless. I cant believe this is my life, I cant talk to people but oh how I want to reach out. Im just tired. Im tired of trying everything, going back to this and that, mixing that and this. Hoping I found tthe cause, but with so many symptoms who knows, years of never eating yogurt or eating properly has probably just made me toxic.
And Iv been thinking about that post wher someone mentioned right shoulder pain. Iv been having that alot lately.
I broke my right collar bone in 4th grade playing boys chase girls, so I thought it was from that, but that was years ago.
But even with all of my ideas. I cannot come up with my solution.
Im just tired, the more I let go the whiter my tongue gets and the stench worse. Im just tired.
Iv just been trying to adapt to the idea I may be a walking piece of shit til the end
My ent app wont be until Jan 10th. I cannot believe that long but I live in a big city.
I havnt even been doing my sinus flush, Im just so tired of all this hit.
I may just need a break.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
giving up
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.