I was wondering do any of you guys ever meet up with others from this site who are suffering with the same thing you are? I'd love to meet up with any of you.
Is there anyone out there who lives in or near Alabama?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Do people from this site ever get together and meet up?
- coconuthead
- Advanced
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
- Gender:
Re: Do people from this site ever get together and meet up?
I'm trying to get something like that going . Regular support meet-ups would be greatcoconuthead wrote:I was wondering do any of you guys ever meet up with others from this site who are suffering with the same thing you are? I'd love to meet up with any of you.
Is there anyone out there who lives in or near Alabama?
skype skunkhugs
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.