Those are two good articles on LPR and halitosis. They helped me a lot to understand the relationship between the two.
http://www.aafp.org/afp/990901ap/873.html
http://www.nature.com/gimo/contents/pt1 ... imo46.html
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Laryngopharingeal reflux and halitosis
I've had most of those tests, and they were all inconclusive, except for the revelation of a 'loose' sphincter (the stomach opening area that expands and contracts to protect the contents)
There is a surgery to tighten the opening, but I haven't heard many testimonies from it.
Else, the Drs. will prescribe the usual Prevacids etc.
There is a surgery to tighten the opening, but I haven't heard many testimonies from it.
Else, the Drs. will prescribe the usual Prevacids etc.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.