Your Email Address:

First Name:

Colon Hydrotherapy

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sandy
Junior

Colon Hydrotherapy

Post by sandy »

Just had lanap & diode laser done last week..I say 50% better and on Canida diet,dentist was nice & said if not 100% he will do it again free of charge.Im going back after when i get the hydrotherapy so my imune sytem can fight the infection 100%.
Im going for colon hydrotherapy next week since this is probobly the boost i need to get my imune system to fight off the infection.
Conditions that responds well to colon Hydrotherapy are body odor, bad breath, indigestin,acid reflux,bloating,coating on the tongue,canida yeast and infection.
Its safe,effective and removes fermented and putrefied toxic waste from the large intestine without using drugs.
She said I might hav eto go back twice all depends how much yeast.
It takes about 45 minutes.

www.colonclinic.ca
Hope this is what i need.

macks86
Junior

Post by macks86 »

hi sandy, im having a colinc this friday too, and hoping it will elleviate my bb somehow. also just started the candida diet yesterday, omg i want a banana so bad! just had the most revolting wheat/gluten free cereal.

let us know how you get on
sandy
Junior

Post by sandy »

Being on this Canida diet sucks.
People can smell me a mile away now, yesterday I was at Walmart & I can can hear the whisper behind me in line and in front of me.Before People had to get up close to smell me.I dont want to give up.I totally cut off dairy,sugar, carbs..meaning no pasta none what so ever and yeast & gluten....always looking at the back of the label...taking Acidophilus & Bifidus 3X day after meals...taking mutivitamin & couple drops oregano oil in water bottle . Basically now going on 4 days just organic oatmeal w/water, protein afternoon ,green apples, blender carrots & vegetables organic brown rice and rice milk & lots ,lots of water...so dyhydrated!!
I have to admit my lunges feel likeI can breathe again, my sinus are open even though I have a cold....that I can breathe much better & smell things right away that I couldnt smell before unless I put it at my nose to smell it, even smelled my neighbors breath when talking to me.....go figure.....could imagine what he smelled off me.... :oops: .just my freaken tongue feels so DYHYDRATED.....constanly drinking bottles of water which now is making my skin look better with a glow & not as dry as before.This morning I have to admilt waking up my lungs are feeling better by the day, just my tongue is so frekin dry feels like sandpaper, my gums feel better since lanap cause when i breathe in I can feel the air going through my gums which is good sign causes the oxgen but this fkin Canida is screwing me up.I just hope this hydrotherapy will be better & give me the boost that i need to fight this off.Has anyone ever had hydrotherapy before? My free Consiltation is tommorow.
sandy
Junior

Post by sandy »

macks86 wrote:hi sandy, im having a colinc this friday too, and hoping it will elleviate my bb somehow. also just started the candida diet yesterday, omg i want a banana so bad! just had the most revolting wheat/gluten free cereal.

let us know how you get on

I will diffenetly let you all know & also let us know too....any info can help us all.
How are your dieing off symtoms going.
I have my cravings now & than, I just dont think about what my body wants & what my mind wants ...I have better self control now.....my body feels a little aking at times but my tongue feels like frkin sandpaper...constanly drinking water & running to the bathroom to pee all the time..... not complaing just as longs this is helping my imune sytem to fight off bb..
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

sandy if you just has this laser procedure for PERIODONTAL DISEASE done to your gums, dont you feel your BB might just be due to the fact you had periodontal disease?

sorry for any ignorance.. i'll be keen to read back through your posts later on when I have time.

The reason im saying this is because if your gums are healing you dont want to be stressing AT ALL and you want to he eating as healthily as possible and not on any kind of tortuous diet.
sandy
Junior

Post by sandy »

halitosisux wrote:sandy if you just has this laser procedure for PERIODONTAL DISEASE done to your gums, dont you feel your BB might just be due to the fact you had periodontal disease?

sorry for any ignorance.. i'll be keen to read back through your posts later on when I have time.

The reason im saying this is because if your gums are healing you dont want to be stressing AT ALL and you want to he eating as healthily as possible and not on any kind of tortuous diet.
This is why Im taking multivitamin.
I have periodontal disease always had the Canida yeast. I negeted my body when I was younger partying it up with olchohol & smoking , but not anymore.
Remember an infection cant heal properly if the imune system is not working properly & i know i have Canida yeast...how it started I dont know . Could of been an infection of a stupid dentist for not taking out by root when he took out my baby tooth..ass he was or a yeast infection after giving birth..who knows.
We all know how imporatant the imune system is repairing,restoring and fighting the bad culprits in our bodies.
sandy
Junior

Post by sandy »

My dentist says my gums are not that bad, there mild periodontis & pockets improved alot.....to be honest i thought my source of the problem is that, maybe 50% now but now i know for shr its the yeast problem cause I also have a coating on my tongue...but notice not a s thick as it was before cause maybe this diet im doing.I wasnt to be completly free from this yeast so i can get my imune system working.
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

congratulations on sticking to the candida diet.. i couldn't handle it anymore after a few weeks with no improvement.. although my diet didnt allow carbs of any kind incl. bran and rice..

The colonic(s) will certainly make you feel lighter and make your stomach feel a lot better but don't expect it to have an effect on your bb.
sandy
Junior

Post by sandy »

deebas wrote:congratulations on sticking to the candida diet.. i couldn't handle it anymore after a few weeks with no improvement.. although my diet didnt allow carbs of any kind incl. bran and rice..

The colonic(s) will certainly make you feel lighter and make your stomach feel a lot better but don't expect it to have an effect on your bb.
have you had colonhydrotherapy done before? I was hoping it would elimanate the coating on my tongue..thats the really the whole point doing that.It says it does elimanate the coating cause the colon is probobly so dyhaydrated which might cause the tongue so dry.
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

Hi Sandy.

That was my first time.. I actually had it twice in 5 days..

once before a liver cleanse and once after.. I had it for that reason as I had read someone previously on the board say similar to what I am saying now.. it makes u feel better but wont get rid of your bad breath..

I am hoping that a series of liver cleanses including the colonics will though as this worked for someone with a condition as bad as mine previously

I dont think you can ever get rid of that white tongue totally.. i've scrubbed my tongue until its bleeding with every product ever mentioned on this board as well as others and its still white..
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I did at least 30 liver cleanses, did colonics after cleanses every time, just read the past posts

not a solution

again you are moving in circles, been there done that, waste of time
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

Jimi wrote:I did at least 30 liver cleanses, did colonics after cleanses every time, just read the past posts

not a solution
Did you do the Andreas Moritz Liver Cleanse Jimi?

I've never heard anyone talk about it before on this board?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

search.php?mode=results

It helped emotionally a lot, because when you remove toxins from liver you feel much much better mentally.

But it did not do a lot about my bb.
espasiba
Junior

Post by espasiba »

Jimi wrote:search.php?mode=results

It helped emotionally a lot, because when you remove toxins from liver you feel much much better mentally.

But it did not do a lot about my bb.
Have you done anything to combat halitosis from the lungs?

http://www.doctorspiller.com/halitosis.htm

I've been around these forums for a while, I've seen everyone targeting the mouth, upper respiratory tract, and the digestive system but never the lungs.

I've been experimenting with breathing techniques and various exercises which do help my bb. My favorite of these is the wall sit. All you do is place your back to the wall and squat until your feet make a 90 degree angle and hold the position. The wall sits have been helping me a bit. I'll keep working on them and report in a few weeks.

I'm sure there are other more scientific methods of treating bb coming from the lungs... these are just what I'm doing. Good luck everyone.
allan101s
Total Newbie

Post by allan101s »

Hi Guys,
This is Stephen, Colon Hydrotherapy is very safe, gentle infusion of warm filtered water into the rectum using no chemicals or drugs. This is a restorative, painless procedure which is highly effective and incredibly beneficial. The individual lies comfortably on a treatment table and inserts a small speculum into the rectum. The therapist then monitors the temperature of the water infused into and out of the large intestine, as well as the pressure within, by way of the inbuilt precision equipment. Colon hydrotherapy cleanses the entire colon of built up and aged waste; without causing stress to the individual. The machine features disposable components which eliminate any possible contamination, and is a purpose built closed system in which waste material is eliminated through the instrument to a drain line avoiding any offensive odor.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic