Page 1 of 1

Keep hope alive :-)

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:16 pm
by smelly cat
Hey guys,

I just want to say that I know this fight is a struggle that sometimes get frustrating and overwhelming, but just think of the rainbow after the storm. I feel like being depressed and moping around all day sometimes after I get a comment or reaction. But I have to make a conscious effort to not let this thing get the best of me. I know sometimes people make you feel like it but your bad breath does not define you. It's just something that you're going through.

The last couple days I've been getting reactions from people even with my mouth closed and not even talking. But I will keep pressing on and fighting this fight. I have an initial appt. at a gastro clinic this friday and an appt at the allergy clinic next friday. So even though I feel sometimes this is hopeless and I will have this dreaded curse the rest of my life, I can't just give up and neither can you. I'd rather keep fighting then sit back and watch my life pass me by. Good luck to everyone still fighting the good fight :-)

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:47 pm
by snoopsister
right on! You have to remain optimistic or you will perish in misery :D