I was on a curezone forum for TMAU, and someone mentioned that ozonated water eliminated his odor. There is some research behind this...
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/m ... 1/art00093
And here are links to atleast two different people who have had success with this.
The first is someone who used H202, which is based on the same principle : http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1456260#i
The second is someone who used an ozone generator to make ozonated water.
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1451145#i
I remembered I had some oxygen powder in my cupboard, so I put it down the hatch this morning. Its been about 6 hours since, and what I noticed is that I became increasingly aware of a musty odor that I was giving off. I was never able to smell it like that before. I can no longer smell it (either is gone, or I got used to it again somehow).
I emailed the company I got the product from. It contains O3 and MgO. I told her that I tasted fish in my mouth very strongly, and she said that after 10 days of regular use that will go away.
I will try this for you so you don't waste your money.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Ozone for BB/BO
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.