Page 1 of 1

Does Amoxicillin work for everybody or its just Me.

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:00 pm
by Bishop
I have been having bad breath from God knows when!!! The first time i detected it was about 14years ago. I am 30years now. This problem is killing my carrier. All my education seems to be of no use because of this problem.

I have tried everything from Therabreath to making my own mouth wash with Baking soda, Hydrogen peroxide and salt. All to no avail. Whiles trying all these things I was also seeing the dentist and I have had 2 periodontal surgeries already. Strangely my breath problem moved from being ones in a while to being permanent. The wrest lick test does not produce any bad results but the floss test smells like shit.

I noticed that the Amoxicillin my dentist gives to me after my surgeries happens to be the only thing that proves to give me any results. I try to get extra does of this drug by altering my prescription the last time it was given to me, even though i know that was a criminal offense, but i was caught and was given only the regular dosage.

Has any body gotten any results from this before??

I am so desperate i am ready to overdose this drug to get my breath cleared.

Please advice me!!!

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:07 pm
by meowkity1
SAme for me, being on this drug took away the rotten egg poop smell. Now my mouth is just hot.
If you really need more. Just go in snd tell them you have infection symptoms, like sinus infection.

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:41 pm
by angst-ridden
So by taking amoxicillin, there's a chance that my BB will go away permanently or just improve a bit? I wanna try to take amoxicillin then. Although i cant get this drug w/out a prescription. Any other alternative drugs? And btw, how many capsules did you take for it to have a noticeable effect? I dont have PND, just BB and nasal BB. And acids that creep on my throat each morning when i havent eaten anything heavy.

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:06 pm
by wnaysha
angst, and meow,

plz read Elgrizzle's post on illeocecal valve syndrome, it matches all of our symptoms.

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:26 pm
by deebas
I wish it got rid of my faecal nose f@rt...

all its doing for me is making me go to toilet a couple of times a day and turned my tongue black