THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Saw Dr Dailley (no, not spam)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Mortimer
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:08 am

Saw Dr Dailley (no, not spam)

Post by Mortimer »

Went to Dr Dailley of BreathCure.com fame. He's not a scammer, folks. His stuff works for "type 1" rotten eggs tongue-based bb.

If you go to him instead of use his online stuff, he'll probably prescribe you perioRx. I think you can make the same stuff if you dilute hibiclens. Everything else is over the counter. You can see what the stuff is on the website. THere's a mouthwash and a special toothpaste, both of which are the two-part kind which you combine just before using.

I'd been using SmartMouth, but it does not work.

I've suffered from this forever and used many different things. I really think type 1 is perfectly containable with current techniques and mouthwashes.

Yes I am perfectly aware some of you will not believe this and consider it spam. And you should also be aware that I've only been using this for a day. But I can tell a big difference already. My tongue looks better and my breath is more or less normal. I blew a 160 on the halimeter at his office. I thought it was an under-estimation. (over 100 is considered "bad" and over 200 is considered "acute".) All my co-workers would have assumed I had "acute". Maybe it was a relatively good day. Not sure. But I've filled rooms with my stench before, and nobody wanted to sit next to me in meetings. When they did and I started talking, they would slide their chairs back immediately.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗