Raising my head up slightly so my nose isn't inhaling from the ground.. Instead my nose is pointing more forward.
A few weeks ago I went to a book signing and was standing in line, I knew immediately that i was radiating a bad smell. I felt all the usual symptoms of stress and fear, at this point I decided to raise my head a little higher. After a while the smell didn't seem as bad, it wen't from rotting food into something more bearable.
When I really have to, I just breathe through my mouth and close off my nose.. This helps also. Sometimes I'd just breath through my mouth only for a duration of time, this helps with the smell also.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Tips I find useful when under stress of a bad smell.
does it help cut down on the bb? I tried it and it helps me breath better. The other day a friend of mine invited herself to my home and helped with my ironing but after a while I heard her breath deeply through her mouth plus I could even smell a bit of poop something I had never experienced, I guess her body chemistry clashed with my bb.
I believe it may help cut down on bb.halihope wrote:does it help cut down on the bb? I tried it and it helps me breath better. The other day a friend of mine invited herself to my home and helped with my ironing but after a while I heard her breath deeply through her mouth plus I could even smell a bit of poop something I had never experienced, I guess her body chemistry clashed with my bb.
I'm not quite sure on this but are you saying your friend's breath smelled like poop?
I have experienced a few times where others who get offended by my bb release their own bb. They do not have bb but around someone like me they release it......
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.