THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

1800 dentist contest

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
vee
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:52 pm

1800 dentist contest

Post by vee »

1800dentist.com has a 30,000 my smile bites contest. I was going to enter it but you have to upload a video saying why you should win and I cannot bring myself to do that. I don't think I could win anyway b/c my teeth are straight and white. And it's my bb that's the problem not my teeth. Anyway here's a link to the contest in case someone on here wants to enter.
http://www.1800dentist.com/my-smile-bites
wnaysha
Master
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:30 am

Post by wnaysha »

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR SHARING THAT. THOSE VIDEOS ARE AWEFUL.



TODAY I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THE GOOD HEALTH AND EVERYTHING GOD HAS GIVEN ME.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗