Page 1 of 1

Those with body odour suffer just like us.

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:53 am
by espasiba
I've read a few weeks back on a forum where people suffer from body odour, mainly from a smelly behind....

They suffer just like us, becoming hermits avoiding friends and family, trying out various methods and products...

I've brought this up because, we may not fully aware of it just like the general population isn't aware of us.

This also strenghtens my belief that digestion is a stronger source of bb than anything else.

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:12 pm
by espasiba
I've been suffering with bb for the past two and a half years, recently the bb has reduced greatly but I've noticed that the smell comes from the other end now...... I still have bb but my body odor in general seems stronger.

Whenever I smell anything unpleasant, I always raise my head up slightly so my nose isn't directly inhaling down.... after a few minutes the smell improves and everyone around me doesn't seem so bothered as much.

That is the main reason I gave that advice of raising the head up. Sure my bb may not be as strong but my smell is still very noticeable. The fact that the smell improves just by raising my head means something. Ofcourse raising your head doesn't cure this type of affliction but the fact is, it improves it.