THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Those with body odour suffer just like us.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
espasiba
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:42 am

Those with body odour suffer just like us.

Post by espasiba »

I've read a few weeks back on a forum where people suffer from body odour, mainly from a smelly behind....

They suffer just like us, becoming hermits avoiding friends and family, trying out various methods and products...

I've brought this up because, we may not fully aware of it just like the general population isn't aware of us.

This also strenghtens my belief that digestion is a stronger source of bb than anything else.
espasiba
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:42 am

Post by espasiba »

I've been suffering with bb for the past two and a half years, recently the bb has reduced greatly but I've noticed that the smell comes from the other end now...... I still have bb but my body odor in general seems stronger.

Whenever I smell anything unpleasant, I always raise my head up slightly so my nose isn't directly inhaling down.... after a few minutes the smell improves and everyone around me doesn't seem so bothered as much.

That is the main reason I gave that advice of raising the head up. Sure my bb may not be as strong but my smell is still very noticeable. The fact that the smell improves just by raising my head means something. Ofcourse raising your head doesn't cure this type of affliction but the fact is, it improves it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗