THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
long time no write
long time no write
Hello everyone, just an update. I took a long vacation from everything that has been suggested to battle bb and in the mean time I had to meet 3 new doctors, imagine the anguish I felt each time on my first visit! I tried Activia probiotics yogurt for 8 days and it did took the white out of my tongue, it looks pink and nice but did not take the bb away. I just read about the Acidophilus Probiotics in pill form so I am going to try it and hopefully it will help me. I wonder how many people are being helped using this stuff?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.