Getting ready to do some breath tests, and they gave me a list of foods to avoid for 24 hours, to keep the test 'honest'. In other words, I wouldn't eat anything that wouldn't fully digest overnight, which may conflict my test results.
The prep list is strict and it got me to thinking... some of the foods to avoid are foods that I've been eating in abundance, trying to stay away from acidic or processed foods! Well the prep list pretty much restricts all vegetables.
I've already noticed foul results from eating too much raw kale and other cruciferous vegetables in the past, so I decided to dig around and found this list that details how certain vegetables break down. Some of the findings were a surprise to me.
It doesn't mean anything... but it's good to know that the leafy greens I've been trying to choke down have perhaps been further irritating my digestive system, not to mention legumes which "putrefy and ferment" in my body.
The suggestion from the doctor to only eat white rice and plain broiled chicken before the test was interesting. 2 foods that have never been a problem for me.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
List of Vegetables
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.