Scarzxx,
im in 25, finishing colleage, and I know exactly what ure going through, high school, colleage was hell for me, people holding their mouth, their breath, looking at me like im a freak, like i dont brush my teeth 3 times a day... and im positive I have bb, I mean strong bad breath, people started leaving classes after sitting next to me, told me directly etch... I have had so many coments, from friends and drom strangers, belive it or not... i lost couple of jobs due to bb, manager talked to me about how important higiene is, so trust me i know what ure goin through!
BUT the amizing thing is, that not all noticed my bb, I had a stady girlfriend for many years (she was hot, everyone envied me), I dont need to tell u this, but I never was sure why was shee with me?..turns out she didnt notice my bb, ever (maybe twice, when it was a disaster, I ate food with garlic, chocholate, beer etch, os I knew it was bad at those times) but otheer than that she never noticed it! after her I had another girlfriend, never noticed my bb, seriously-she allways wanted to kiss, and i wasnt to font to kissing.... I asked some of my close frineds about bb, friends i trust with my life, real friends, and they never noticed my bb... which gave me hope... because i know there are some chicks, well people that dont smell my bb. I mean it is hard to find someone who is compatible with u without bb, but with bb, it only limits u to only certain people, but one of them is right for u,
u dont need everyone to love u, only that one special person, and trust me if I had girls/women, u will to.... now don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting u should try being a lesbian, but its an option

- u know i'm kidding, at least in this part

I'm finishing colleage, have a great job, people respect me because of what I do, and know, and because of the person I am, handsome with great sense for humor

(no its nott an add, I'm just bragging

)
anyway chin up, and u'll see in a couple of years u'll thank me, for giving u this tip right now, u can't be pesimistiv in these years, scientist find every day something new, and u are giving up?? are u a pussy?? then stop acting like that...(I wanted to write something else here, but changed my mid

)
if u killed urself today, and the cure was found tomorow, or next week, wouldn't u feel really silly?? come on, use ure brains missy!
anyway I hope any of these advices gave u a clearer view to the situation, being pesimistic takes u nowhere.... and better not hear u dropping out of school! what u cant do it? because ure to stupid? other girls in ure class are smarter than u?? ure slow?? think about ure friends for a second, ad I bet u got at least one freind who is dumb as a rock, but will finish colleage, and u will not? if thats the case, then u really are stupid. + if u want to try different stuff, cures etch, those things cost, so u need a good job to aford them, a good job is for well educated people, not for life time loosers who give up on their first obsticle in their way...
+ think of ure family, s*****e is selfish! and don't u want to experience more stuff in life??driving an aeroplane or jetskiing, or first kiss, first sex, maybe winnig a loteryy and funding the cure

u would give all this up?? Me for instance, I just live for expresion on my neighbours face when he goes to pick up his newspaper, and its gone, because kids took it (or me

) it makes my day, I'm laughing just thinking about it,... who knows what else life has for me... maybe I'll meet maddona? who knows,.. but I do know I dont want to miss a thing, not even strawberry cake, my favorite... I know I'm not missing noone of this! u decide for urself, if u die, ure just another nut, that toook her life for nothing... just a number...be something,and someone, I'm trying different stuff to decrese bb, and so far going good, + its good when ure educated people take u more seriously, and u get to know "important" people, that can help u with ure problem... as I said, I dont want to waste my time, by now either u got it, or not, its up to u...
Good luck
I hope some day when we're all cured we'll meet for a drink and u'll say:" damn Ice so good to know uuuuu!"

that stands for the rest of u guys here
bye ICE
(Block= ICE, my account was dissabled by jimi)