My pussy has halitosis
Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:42 am
Anyone ever smelled their cat's breath?
Every cat i've smelled had terrible breath, much like the bad breath i smell on other people. I've noticed that a cat's mouth and tongue are very dry and their tongues are rough and coated white. When my cat licks me and i smell my skin, its stinks really bad.
Dog's on the other hand always have smooth, pink tongues and their breaths dont smell. This is probably because they constantly have salyva drooling from their mouths. I remember learning in school that a dogs mouth is cleaner than a humans.
maybe a daring scientist will experiment on dogs to find a cure.
interesting nontheless
Every cat i've smelled had terrible breath, much like the bad breath i smell on other people. I've noticed that a cat's mouth and tongue are very dry and their tongues are rough and coated white. When my cat licks me and i smell my skin, its stinks really bad.
Dog's on the other hand always have smooth, pink tongues and their breaths dont smell. This is probably because they constantly have salyva drooling from their mouths. I remember learning in school that a dogs mouth is cleaner than a humans.
maybe a daring scientist will experiment on dogs to find a cure.
interesting nontheless